Stickyball Stickyball

a few minutes of entertainment

It's hart to get the balls to fall into a position in which they touch. Not much re-playability since there are alot of these games out there. Nice programming though

Cut & Kill: Halloween Cut & Kill: Halloween

Very nice

The background and some of the objects were sometimes hard to tell apart, otherwise very nice

Layer Maze Layer Maze

NOOO!!

I'm definitely too stupid to be able to do this, and not stupid enough to keep trying. good idea though

Gibbets 2 Gibbets 2

Perfect

this is what flash games are all about. had to play the whole thin through

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Too impossible

Who is able to finish this game? I give up

Chain Reaction Tutorial Chain Reaction Tutorial

DUDE?!

I got the last one!! the impossible level with one star and like a hundred others!! God damn it that was hard!

you should've had some bonus shit or a "Congratulations, youve done the impossible!" message at least.

anyway, I got paralyzed and had to finish the game (obviously) so its a good one

kegogrog responds:

Unlucky you. There is a random chance that there is no star in that last level though it wasn't meant as a level. Once you get the 'DONE' message you're through. Congratz on that.

Mr Orange Skull Mr Orange Skull

Very nice

Simple easy game. although not very appealing to play more than a minute or so. make it a bit less monotone, more challenging and give it personality and you've got yourself a typical flash game hit!

RED LION RED LION

Yup

I presume this is just a test to see if everything worked. you got all the programming right except the gate doesn't open even after the lion is destroyed

Now it's just time to make better drawings, create a plot and fine tune your next creation a little bit more.

someplaceelse responds:

Drawings are opinions, and opinions can conflict with one another.

Ok I'll spill the beans, It has more of a message to it, but I suppose that message has no purpose, if everyone views this as a failed attempt at a game. That's strange though, the lion-gate thing doesn't happen on my computer though.

Meet'N'Fuck: Sal Meet'N'Fuck: Sal

haha, expected or what?

Obviousness fail for Keishin!!

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

best game...

...since fancy pants, i love these launching games